- Pupils applying for admission are as rules subjected to a test.
- No pupils less than 5.5 years and more than 6.5 years will be admitted to class I. For the Next higher classes add one year to each class.
- No pupil will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last school attended and in no case shall a student be permitted to attend classes pending formal admission.
- A pupil joining in the college for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of his / her date of birth.Such as an extract from the Municipal or Village records or a Baptismal Certificate.
- The date of birth of a Student once entered will not be changed. The parents/guardian will have to sign an undertaking to this effect (percir No. 110/7-1(5)1081-82 dated 15th oct. 1981 of the inspector of the schools, Lucknow.)
- The transfer Certificate of a pupil joining from a school outside UP must be counter signed by the educational Authorities of the District in which the previous school is situated